Repair broken toilet flanges in minutes with a toilet flange repair kit from 3D Plumbing Products. This toilet flange repair kit is a fast and easy repair for corroded, rusted or broken bolt rails on cast iron toilet flanges. The adjustable split ring design also works on PVC toilet flanges and ABS toilet flanges. Our closet flange repair sits right on top of the broken flange making this repair a permanent fix that is easy to install.
FAST AND EASY REPAIR
TOILET FLANGE REPAIR ANALYSIS
Take a look at our brochure containing comparative analysis of different toilet flange repair solutions available on the market and see for yourself why the Toilet Flange Repair Kit from 3D Plumbing products is your best choice when it comes to easily repairing a broken toilet flange.
1. Remove old wax (putty knife works best)
2. Clean area before installing new flange repair
3. Slide new repair flange under the broken toilet flange on both sides and line up holes
4. Secure the repair flanges together using 2 x flat head screws (supplied)
5. Use the 4 x grub screws (supplied) to tighten any loose play in repair flange halves (only if needed)
6. Install closet bolts in slots and tighten down (purchased separately)
7. Install wax ring and reset toilet.